TROPICANA 10-TEN CAMPAIGN

TROPICANA 10-TEN CAMPAIGN

In search for your dream property? With more than 10 signature Tropicana properties to choose from, we certainly have the property that is a 10/10 match for you! Be it for investment or own-stay, residential or commercial, look no further as we have it all! Not only that, property ownership is now easier, more affordable and future-proof with our 10 not-to-be missed deals! Now you too can own with the help of Tropicana 10-Ten campaign!

DeveloperTropicana Corporation Berhad
Campaign NameTROPICANA 10-TEN CAMPAIGN
Location

Central Region – Klang Valley
East Coast – Sabah

Property Type

Bungalow
Zero-lot Bungalow
Semi-d
Superlink
Serviced Residences
Apartment
Shop-offices
Retails

Price Range

RM438,000 - RM4,000,000

Offer

RM1,000 LOW BOOKING FEES
Secure your choice unit with RM1,000 only across a wide variety of our signature properties, regardless of property type and price.

FLEXI-BUY
Fret not! Enjoy commitment with flexibility when you purchase your property with FREE cancellation and SPA revocation within a period of 60 days, provided loan drawdown has not occurred.

10% DISCOUNT
HOC is an initiative by the Government to stimulate the housing sector and help buyers in homeownership to ease your finances. On top of the discounts and deals, you will also enjoy stamp duties exemptions on the Instrument of Transfer and Instrument on Loan Agreement.

100% FINANCING
Own a Tropicana property today with 100% financing and flexibility, all with zero worries and zero hassle. Start your ownership today with this easy homeownership solution thanks to Houzkey by Maybank Islamic.

FURNISHING PACKAGE
Needing liquidity to finance other plans or costs in the near future? Wish for a home that is move-in ready? With our furnishing packages, you can now take advantage of selecting your own curated set of fittings and furnishings to save you cash and hassle!

10:90 SCHEME
Now you can lock-in your investment with just 10%, with the remainder 90% payable upon completion. Enjoy minimal capital outlay and save on progressive interest during construction.

EASY PAYMENT SCHEME
Only able to secure 80% loan margin or lower and unable to settle the differential sum payment? With our zero-interest installment up to 18 months, we can help you defer and ease your commitments.

FREE MOT
The property is completed, how about costs regarding MOT? Save big with this one! With FREE MOT, you can now say the property is yours and this comes at zero

MORATORIUM
We are providing assurance that in the event of an unforeseen circumstance such as unemployment, pay-cut or diagnosis of COVID-19, you will enjoy a 6-month moratorium period and interest waiver to reduce your financial stress.

DOUBLE REFERRAL REWARDS
Already own a Tropicana property, what’s next? Aside from purchasing your next property with additional rebates, you can now earn double referral rewards up to 2% of the nett purchase price when you refer family or friends. Share the joy and earn

Offer ExpiryOngoing until further notice
T&CTerms & Conditions applied

About Developer


Listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad since 1992, Tropicana Corporation Berhad is involved in businesses that include Property & Resort Development, Property Investment and Investment Holding. For more information about Tropicana, please visit www.tropicanacorp.com.my.

Contact Developer






About Developer


Listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad since 1992, Tropicana Corporation Berhad is involved in businesses that include Property & Resort Development, Property Investment and Investment Holding. For more information about Tropicana, please visit www.tropicanacorp.com.my.

Participating Developments